The Esperance Arts Review - Phase 2
September 1st – 5th
Kim Lisson and Annette Perrin from Karrak Consulting will be holding briefing sessions on Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th September to outline the findings so far from the consultations undertaken in July. These sessions will be followed by community workshops to help inform the next steps in the review process.
All sessions will take place at the Esperance Scout Hall on the Esplanade.
1. CONSULTANT BRIEFING SESSIONS
You have the choice of attending one or more of the following briefing sessions:
- Saturday morning, 3rd September, 8:45 – 10:00am
- Saturday afternoon, 3rd September, 1:30pm – 2:45pm
- Sunday afternoon, 4th September, 1:30pm – 2:45pm (this session will include outcomes from the Saturday workshops)
These sessions will provide a summary of
- General facts about the review and the arts community.
- Issues that seem clear and things we mostly agreed upon.
- Issues that are less clear & need further discussion, research, planning or negotiation
2. DISCUSSION & PLANNING WORKSHOPS
Following each briefing session the consultants will facilitate a workshop to discuss the key issues and to help shape the next steps in decision-making and action-planning. This will include discussion of shared visions, practical ways to collaborate, and support required.
You have the choice of attending one or more of the following workshops:
- Saturday morning, 3rd September, 10:15am – 12.45pm
- Saturday afternoon, 3rd September, 3 – 5pm
- Sunday afternoon, 4th September, 3 – 5pm (this session will build upon the discussions that occur during the Saturday workshops)
The purpose of these workshops is to work together in a ways that support careful listening, opportunities for everyone to speak and generation of creative, constructive and grounded suggestions for future organisational models.
Please also circulate this invitation to anyone who might be interested and encourage them to come along.