The arts are an integral part of our community. Our members include individuals and organisations who want to support arts practice in the Esperance region. We believe that participation in the arts can build community capacity and resilience, and contribute to health and well-being.
Esperance Community Arts connects and informs members through regular newsletters, networking opportunities and collective advocacy for arts. We also partner on arts projects with individuals, community groups, agencies and businesses to encourage creativity, cultural prosperity, diversity and access for all.
Your membership will assist Esperance Community Arts to develop, promote and support arts in our community.
Connecting with the Community
- Centrally located, low cost venue for community displays, exhibitions, workshops and events
- Website calendar and blogs
- Monthly e-newsletter promoting local arts events and activities
- Fortnightly arts columns in the Esperance Express and media releases
- Social media - Facebook and Instagram
- Volunteer Program
Advocacy, Advice and Referral
- Individual consultations regarding community arts projects and funding
Resources & Networking
- Information and support with preparation, auspicing and administration of grant applications for individuals and organisations;
- E-bulletins about funding opportunities, conferences, arts networks and other resource;
- Window display space at ECA Arts Space to promote arts events, shows and activities;
- ECA Retail space for local artists to display and sell their artwork;
- Photocopying for arts related projects at membership rates.
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meetings and Special General Meetings (excluding Junior members)
- Opportunity to nominate as a Board Member.
- Individual Member (15+ years) $15.00
- Corporate Member $50.00
- Junior Member (< 15 years) $5.00
- Concession $5.00
Download a Membership Form here.